Train up a child in the way he should go,And when he is old he will not depart from it.
Plain and simple. If a Christian is true to their faith, by putting their faith in God and Only God through Christ, then God will lead them to do what is right,. and the right thing to do is to Homeschool. In 99% of the World, the government’s education system is anti-Christian. So why are you sending your child to be indoctrinated against you and your GOD? I specifically blame pastors who fail to educate the flock as to the importance of homeschooling.
Yet as a response, many will say to me,
Thus the reason the church needs to join together by bringing in members who are educated in the subject matter of the day, hour, or Month. Homeschooling does NOT need to be a difficult, nor cumbersome task. Put faith in GOD, and I promise that He will be faithful to those who are truly faithful to Him. In so doing, he will open the path needed to do so For anyone looking into, but are finding it difficult, check out this site. They give a good review on different packages and their curriculum ( How Do I Homeschool ).
As for the accusation that by doing so you will shelter them from the World as though you are living on an island? Well, it didn’t hurt Tim Tebow. He is a well rounded, very smart, and a very athletic outgoing person. I personally believe the fear put into Christians that they will be harming their children by sheltering them from the World is a lie born in the pit of HELL!
Yet, even so. I believe that separating them from the World at time when their mind are an empty bucket full of mush, as a good thing. What are we sheltering them from? Evil? Well that is a good thing, because back in 2010, Obama turned elementary schools in gay recruitment centers.
When their mind is still empty is when we should be filling it with truths, not anti-Christian junk. We force them to go to a heathen indoctrination center for kindergarten 4 hours a day 5 days a week. Yet we might force them to sit through one hour of Sunday school a week.
Maybe we should do more sheltering and less exposing. Then our children will not be turning against God and their parents after 16 years of K-College indoctrination. After all, the NEA could care less bout the education of children in America, and they are the one’s in complete control of it.
I could go on and on about the reasons why every child, especially children of Christian parents, should be homeschooled. Here are 10 of them from a list of 100 I found at the Foundation for Economic Education. Check out their site, and you will see the other 90 reasons. Every reason they list has an article linkled to it for more information.
- Homeschoolers perform well academically.
- Your kids may be happier.
- Issues like ADHD might disappear or become less problematic.
- It doesn’t matter if they fidget.
- YOU may be happier! All that time spent on your kids’ homework can now be used more productively for family learning and living.
- You can still work and homeschool.
- And even grow a successful business while homeschooling your kids.
- Your kids can also build successful businesses, as many grown unschoolers become entrepreneurs.
- You can be a single parent and homeschool your kids.
- Your kids can be little for longer. Early school enrollment has been linked by Harvard researchers with troubling rates of ADHD diagnosis. A year can make a big difference in early childhood development.
Foundation for Economic Education