“Laissez-faire capitalism is the only social system based on the recognition of individual rights and, therefore, the only system that bans force from social relationships. By the nature of its basic principles and interests, it is the only system fundamentally opposed to war.” – AYN RAND
Today’s Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse
By Edwin A Locke
Four countries have the desire and potential to destroy the free world and bring us to a new Dark Age with them as rulers—a real Apocalypse.
Making Resolutions Outlast January
By Wayne Dunn
As Ayn Rand put it, a value is something you act to gain or keep. A desire without action then is just a wish.
What is the Meaning of New Year’s?
By Scott A. McConnell
Your life is in your own hands.
- Video: Does Capitalism Have a Future?
- Binswanger: All Regulation is Over-Regulation
- Ghate & Bayer: Roe vs Wade and the Right to Abortion
- Crawford: Lessons for Inventors from the Wright Brothers
- Briley: Andrew Bernstein on The Threat of Race War
- Milgram: When and How Ayn Rand Embraced the Term ‘Capitalism’
- Steve Koonin: Is There a Climate Emergency?