The new American way of life….
For a guy and his girlfriend with two kids, all you have to do is follow these proven steps:
1. Don’t marry her!
2. Always use your mom’s address to get your mail.
3. The guy buys a house.
4. The guy rents out the house to his girlfriend with his two kids.
5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare, so the guy doesn’t have to pay for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free for being a single mother.
8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.
9. Girlfriend gets a free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend gets free utilities.
11. The guy moves into the home but continues to use mom’s address for his mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims the other kid on their tax forms. Now both get to claim head of household at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets $1800 a month disability for having a “bad back” and never has to work again.
This plan is perfectly legal and is being executed now by millions of people!
A married couple with a stay-at-home mom yields $0 dollars.
An unmarried couple with a stay-at-home mom nets $21,600 disability + $10,800 free housing + $6,000 free Obamacare + $6,000 free food+ $4,800 free utilities + $6,000 Pell grant money to spend + $12,000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant + $8,800 tax benefit for being a single mother = $75,000 a year in benefits!
Any idea why our country is over $20 trillion in debt and half the population is sitting around letting the other half pay their way?
Is this why the DEEP STATE is so locked in and has Votes? Can it be turned around in our lifetime?
I’m glad you brought this up. I have two nephews doing this exact thing, I suspect. One has two children and was going to college while his baby mommy paid the bills. Now they have bought a house under these circumstances I believe. Still don’t think the nephew works but know he was getting federal aid for being a single dad. Now I have another one from a different family member not planning on marrying. I guess this is their plan as well. They have a one year old together. What to they have in common? They come from big liberal families.