Problems faced by Democrats as they try to impose unlimited government on America:
1) America isn’t psychologically prepared for dictatorship. Democrats will try to rule like dictators, but they will be surprised.
2) Democratic officials are modern-day savages. Once it’s clear they no longer have Republican opposition, and America is (officially) now all one party, the in-fighting will be spectacular. You’re already seeing this with AOC vs. Chuck Schumer, and Andrew Cuomo vs. de Blasio. We would do well to let them destroy each other, as we try to figure out our own options in a post-republic America.
3) Democrats rode to power on fraud. Fraud is weakness. Yes, clearly it carried the day in November, and (it appears) once again in Georgia. Fraud can work. But it can’t ever really work — especially when half of the greatest country in human history KNOWS you are a fraud. It will have consequences. Especially once Trump exits, assuming he does. Trump’s departure — which will not really be a departure — will resonate emotionally with patriots like few things we have ever seen in this country. We are in totally new territory here.
4) Democrats rely on the Constitution they seek to destroy. They want to destroy the Bill of Rights. But they invoke that very Bill of Rights, over and over, to get their way. It’s a cynical tactic, but it’s also weakness. When you’re right, you don’t need such tactics.
5) Democrats, like all tyrants, are riddled with anxiety. Hitler and Stalin were reportedly riddled with anxiety. How could they not be? They take on the impossible. Yes, totalitarianism is evil; but it’s also impossible. The simple truth will always be: You cannot control billions of your fellow men. No matter how much you think you can, you never will. Democrats are a high-speed train headed toward a brick wall. They will bring down many innocent and good people with them. But when they crash, it will be loud, more piercing than anything in all of human history.
6) Most people who vote Democratic are gullible, ignorant fools. They have no idea what they have done. It will blow back on them in all kinds of ways they cannot imagine. They won’t be able to credibly blame the people they have disenfranchised and censored. They will be alone with their errors. Will they ever acknowledge or realize it? Probably not. But they will be alone, more alone than you or I could ever feel at present.
Be of good cheer, going forward. Evil is impotent. By its nature, it’s at war with objective reality and with the thoughtful reasoning mankind needs to survive. Evil has won many battles lately; but it can’t win the war. It will never win the war.
Michael J. Hurd, Daily Dose of Reason
The opposite of EVIL is God and always will be.