The current White House occupant seems upset with the unvaccinated. Is he upset just because there are tens of millions unvaccinated? Or is he upset because of why we are unvaccinated?
The current White House occupant is using the bully pulpit of the presidency and the might of the federal bureaucracy to try to put fear into all Americans. This appears to me to be in response to Americans challenging the false narratives, putting fear aside, and thinking for themselves.
Biden is upset not just because we are unvaccinated. He seems more upset that despite a relentless eighteen months of fear porn, suppression of all items of hope, etc., people are not trusting the (incompetent) leadership. We are not afraid for ourselves. We want the “at risk” to get the vaccine. We want anyone who is afraid to get the vaccine. But for those of us who are low-risk and know there are treatment options, we are making a choice. By making that choice, we are demonstrating that we are not afraid of the virus.
The unvaccinated have found our own path to properly manage our lives and the virus, and that scares Biden more than anything. His team is watching what is happening in Australia, and they desperately want to be dictators, declare martial law, and lock people down. But if the majority of people in our democracy know that the government is lying and incompetent, he can’t take those draconian steps without significant backlash.
The other issue is that without a compliant populace, “The Great Reset” in the U.S. is stalled. The current White House occupant is upset because we will not provide the unconditional compliance that he has demanded — now or ever.
Maker S. Mark (a pseudonym) is an American worried about the state of the nation and how to solve the problems we face. United we stand; divided we fall.
Image via Public Domain Pictures.
To comment, you can find the MeWe post for this article here.
SUPPORT AMERICAN THINKER
Now more than ever, the ability to speak our minds is crucial to the republic we cherish. If what you see on American Thinker resonates with you, please consider supporting our work with a donation of as much or as little as you can give. Every dollar contributed helps us pay our staff and keep our ideas heard and our voices strong.
Ex-White House Doctor Makes A Surprising Prediction About Bidensponsored content
Eye Surgeon: if You Wear Glasses Do This Immediately – Restore Vision (Watch)41 Heartbreaking Photos North Korea Did Not Want ReleasedTrump Supporters: Claim Your Free CoinDon’t Blink: What Happens Next is TerrifyingTry Not to Gasp when You See These Weight Loss StoriesA Photographer Stole These 29 Photos from North Korea. #3 is Unbelievable!
Homemade Jalapeño Poppers Perfect for the SummerYou’ll Be Green with Envy at These Real-life Tales of Rags to RoyaltyThese Baffling Scenes on the Set of ER Left the Whole Cast SpeechlessJaden Confronts Parents over Uncomfortable IssueIconic Pro Wrestlers – then and NowNo One Dared Disrespect Nixon’s Rules Before, but Elvis Didn’t CareDiana’s Brother Concerned by Her Portrayal in the CrownPrincess Diana’s Most Iconic Hair TransformationsUma’s Daughter is All Grown Up – and Looks Just Like MomKat Von D Made a Dramatic Change to Her Appearance
FOLLOW US ON
- The Unsung Death of ‘My Body, My Choice’
- Self-medicating for COVID with Cheap Drugs
- What Travel During COVID Reveals
- The First Amendment and American Greatness
- If Government Concern for Your Health was Real (and not Political)…
- Does the AMA Really Care About Human Life?
- Because They Are Evil
- The Strategic Blunders That Gave Us Defeat in Afghanistan
- An Eerie Warning from Hans Morgenthau
- We Like the Way Things Are
- Now our side is doing the protest songs, and the establishment (read: Facebook) is banning them
- A pandemic of the incompetent, not the unvaccinated
- Vax mandate ‘work-around’ using OSHA not nearly as clever as they thought
- Why is Biden so angry about unvaccinated people?
- A glimmer of hope in Venezuela
- Thanks to the Afghan ‘refugees,’ you might need to be (re)vaccinated against measles also!
- Colorado teachers could be imprisoned for ignoring mask mandates
- A loser state votes to remain a loser state
- United States Army Garrison Japan warns of monkey incursion
- Misery indexed
- COVID illogic at the Met
- Two contradictory forces are at play in today’s America
- Maybe we don’t all eat ‘huevos rancheros’ for breakfast
- Kevin Williamson does his best Trump-hating routine for the New York Times
- Biden Afghanistan debacle has made entire world less safe
- September 2021
- August 2021
- July 2021
- June 2021
- May 2021
- April 2021
- March 2021
- February 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- November 2020
- October 2020
- September 2020
nullsponsored contentFROM THE WEBby ZergNet